lundi, mars 13, 2006

Easter is just around the corner

Alright, massive rabbits are NOT what I had in mind for my blog and they won't be up for very long, but who doesn't love a ginormous rabbit? Would you not want to pet one of these????




And, I just love this fella :) I've decided that in my next life, I'm coming back as a happy, smiling rabbit. Think about it. Eat all day, hop around, get laid, and you'd always be regular!



These ginormous rabbits are real, try googling "British Giant" or "Flemish Giant". Fluffy, soft, fuzzy bunnies. Ah Monday is all better now....

4 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

The gigantic feet on the one in the first picture made me laugh. Seriously, those are some massive bunnies. Love it!

11:13 AM, mars 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Big Bunny Babies. These bunnies look like they've eaten too much Easter candy.

3:16 PM, mars 15, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

You know sadly enough, I do too. But I'm working on it!!!! ":)

7:02 AM, mars 17, 2006  
Blogger P said...

These are too cute to be real!

9:23 PM, mars 18, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home