jeudi, mars 30, 2006

My Newest... My Latest... Perhaps My Greatest

God Bless Ebay.

And vintage sewing patterns. This lovely number came in the mail and I had to yank it out of the cold dead hands of nicnacnanny* and her evil thimble of death. It was mine way back in the day when nobody bid on it yet. Don't these people know that I saw it first????

Hotchacha. Look at these gorgeousnesses!

I'm working on the middle one as we speak. It'll be a pale pink flat satin with black velvet trim and a slight ruffle underneath the hem - nothing too foofy or over the top. Darts galore... I love old school tailoring.

I should note that no bidders were harmed in the making of this post. Now if y'all will excuse me, I have a 1961 Singer sewing machine waiting for me and tapping it's foot!

(Not her real name. Why else would there be a footnote?)

Libellés :

1 Comments:

Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thank you! I can't wait to post pictures of the dress. It's really coming together beautifully.

11:19 AM, avril 03, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home