jeudi, avril 20, 2006

Can't a lady get a workout?

I was trawling through the cube corridors when a co-worker stopped in front of me.

"What's with the incognito at the club?"

?????

"I see you at the club after work and I don't know if you're ignoring me or what the deal is"

oh!

Anybody else out there have this issue... when you're working your working, but when you're working out, you're working out.

If I said hello to everyone I work with while at the club, I'd never get my workout on. I'd never manage to break 150 beats per minute. It would take forever longer to get things done and by then, I'd lose my mojo.

Besides, work already has me for 8+ hours a day. This time is all me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

tell her that working out is a lonely place for you and other are not invited. or more practical never ever ever take your earbuds from your Ipod out. Or knowing how retro you are your Walkman cassette player ;)

6:59 PM, avril 20, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

I'm just like you. I remember running on Menomonee River Parkway last year sometime, and was really in the zone. I ran past some guy... and all of a sudden I hear... "Nick?" I turned around and it was my friend Matt, who I had just ran past without even so much as a head nod.

8:44 AM, avril 21, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Yes! Earbuds are a girl's best friend... I love my new ipod but it's a video pod and is ginormous. I've yet to find the best way to run with it....

Nick I have also done that and had to apologize later. I was in Pick and Save the other day and a guy said "do you work out at x gym" and I said, yes. Apparently I've walked past this person dozens of times.

10:05 PM, avril 21, 2006  
Blogger Joey said...

whatever you do DON'T LOSE THE MOJO!!!

2:06 PM, avril 22, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Lord knows I sure could use some mojo right now!

4:12 PM, avril 22, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home