vendredi, avril 28, 2006

Nothing's Too Good For My Little Girl

"nothing's too good
for my little girl,

give her the best, I say...
It's only what's best
for my little girl, all the way"


Let me guess, you're an adult now, and it's your body, and you can make your own decisions.

Okay, fair enough. But it might not seem fair in the future when someone googles you for a background check for that incredible new position you want. Instead of finding your professional credentials, they might just find the bottom line.

How about wondering which of your co-workers don't have to imagine you in your underwear, because they've seen the goods? The price of your education is one thing, but your credibility is priceless.

This extent of liberation doesn't work like you think it does, or like Sex in The City says it does.

Just a thought for the day.