mercredi, mai 10, 2006

Headline-Napping... or Blog Envy

I'm going to have to steal from another blogger. Okay maybe it's blog envy, especially because Nick can run more than three miles straight right now (unlike some of us who are getting back into the swing of high impact), or perhaps it was just his very good idea.

Nick's provided a list of headlines from his blog post Drafts. I took a look at mine. I have some work to do, I think. Or perhaps I need therapy.

Work is cheaper :)

Here they are... if any are particularly interesting I can expand upon them at a later date:

A Devious But Brilliant Scheme
Dammit!
Key Limes, How Do I Love Thee?
Crazy Old Boyfriend Quote (a la "I just felt like saying it")
High Fructose Corn Syrup: The Other Inefficient Fuel
Whatta Pain in the Entrails
Mariah Carey Called, She Wants Her Megalomania Back

Well... the last one would have been about Feingold but I tend to invoke it a lot. Perhaps it doesn't count....

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Well... I definitely want to hear about the "Devious But Brillian Scheme", and "Crazy Old Boyfriend Quotes" quotes are always fun... especially if they come during a drunken dial.

As for blog theft... don't worry about it. I pilfer ideas from other bloggers all the time. I can't even count the number of times I've channeled Protein Wisdom since I've been blogging.

It's actually quite flattering to know what I might be starting a blog trend. I've never been a trend setter before.

1:47 PM, mai 10, 2006  
Blogger Aaron said...

The COB doesn't count, Nick?

I vote for the first one, too.

4:45 PM, mai 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

You should share the Crazy Old Boyfriend Quotes. Give the people a good laugh.

6:56 PM, mai 10, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home