mardi, mai 09, 2006

Update on Animal Behavior...

I'll have more to say about this later.... I'm not awake yet.

Here is a most recent update from the person in the Heights whose family was pursued by the gang.

And apparently, the Washington Heights Yahoo group will pick the types of responses that get posted on the group's board. God Bless Blogging...

"I spoke to Alderman Murphy who contacted the police chief at our district, an officer came by today and spoke to me, the vehicle in question was stolen and is as yet unrecovered. I did not get any explanation as to why there was no police response to our call. Upon further conversation with my husband this evening I found out that after we had been pursued and an attempt had been made to run us off the road he asked the dispatcher how far away the police were, we had been on the phone for several minutes at this time, and she replied that a squad had NOT YET been dispatched, apparently they never were! Thank you to all those who sent such supportive emails, now, more obviously than ever, we need to look out for each other. I will update again if I get any further information."