mercredi, mai 17, 2006

What's Better Than Not Getting It?

Showing the whole world just how little you get it.

Is there anything they do get?

Anyone who has ever used their ass to close the door of a crammed cutlass supreme, sat on a suitcase to close it, laid on the floor writhing and pulling the button and buttonhole together knows that you can't cram square pegs into round holes.

But if it makes you feel better to find one or two instances to support your misperceptions... go ahead and be my guest. You have a MUCH larger audience to do that in front of.

PS to Chris: "Asshats!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Truly said...

I would just like to say that I think I just laughed my ass off at this entry. Really.

You're awesome!

p.s. what the hell is a shoe dangler?

1:52 AM, mai 18, 2006  
Blogger Ramon Fabulosa said...

Truly, truly you are kidding!

You do not know what they are????

Gracious! I have pictures. Some day I will share!

2:07 AM, mai 18, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

well done pj gold star for proper use of the word asshat when used to discribe the asshat boys ;)

6:30 PM, mai 18, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Yes! An "A" for Usage!!!!

(A as in Asshat... !)

7:25 PM, mai 18, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home