mercredi, juin 07, 2006

Anniversary of Blogging, But Not A Blogiversary

Last May I began blogging. I had a blog called Me and Misses Jones. I'm far from a missus, but it was a great place on a great lake. And my ass is always at the lake.

I'm glad I blog. Some days I miss the content from my old blog because it was obnoxiously funny and spry, but a lot has changed since those days. This blog gives me more of an opportunity to talk about some of the things that are important to me, and important to many people. While I'm not one of those folks who professes to "give back to the community", I think it's important to uphold the community and the virtues it stands for and aspires to. If I have any ability to do that as a side effect, I'm pleased.

Me and Misses Jones. Still got a thing going on :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

You can still say blogiversary anyway. Sorta like that annoying married couple who not only celebrates their real anniversary, but the anniversary of their first date, etc.

Your first blog deserves something right?

8:09 AM, juin 08, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I hate those people. Esp. when the celebrate the day of the month they met, each month. As in, we met on the 21st, so each 21st we are off limits.

I'd like to think my blog deserves something :) Like a smack on the ass, at least.

8:42 AM, juin 08, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

I'll be happy to oblige next time I see you at Starbucks... oh wait... you said your blog... nevermind... my mistake. ;)

9:08 PM, juin 08, 2006  
Blogger Billiam said...

Congrats, Phel.

8:58 AM, juin 09, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they will never let me into Starbucks again. They might not let you in, either!

4:39 PM, juin 09, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thanks Bill'yam!

9:25 PM, juin 11, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home