samedi, juin 03, 2006

As Kinda Promised

On a couple of occasions today I found myself mentioning Pooh Bear, the lop. Might have had something to do with conversations about cuteoverload.com.

I'm no cuteologist. But when Bun lops up to you and sticks her head under your hand to be pet, or when she lays down like she does in this video to be pet, she's hard to resist. I have sat with her for about an hour at a time just watching TV and petting her.

And, I apologize, it does contain a little baby talk and with You Tube, the sound is not always in real time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

If I didn't see its nose move I'd say it was dead.

But cute.

11:24 PM, juin 03, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

And I will love him and hug him and kiss him and call him George.

Easy Lenny.

11:09 AM, juin 04, 2006  
Blogger mavprops said...

that's my pooh bear

6:18 PM, juin 05, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

As I like to tell her: flat rabbit.

6:48 AM, juin 07, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home