vendredi, juin 23, 2006

Dear Sir or Madman...

...true story. My buddy SliverTomCat wrote a letter with this greeting. She IM'd this phrase to me at about the perfect time on a Friday afternoon.

Speaking of Madmen. Our favorite one Saddam Hussein ended his grueling four hour hunger strike, after missing just one meal.

What a fricking amateur. The big bully can murder hundreds of thousands but couldn't hold his own in a room full of 22 year-old models. Saddam, you big powder puff, leave fasting and not eating to the professionals. You know, a bunch of young women who are far more skilled at this than you are.

Wimp.

5 Comments:

Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Is it just me or do the ladies in that picture look like pretty robots?

8:24 PM, juin 23, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Fembots perhaps?

10:25 PM, juin 23, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Oooo killer Fembots. I like it, I like it.

7:05 AM, juin 24, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

y'all... I was this -----> > < close to using fembot pictures! Although I thought these babes looked much more credible when it comes to starvation.

12:03 PM, juin 24, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Great minds think a like.

6:21 PM, juin 24, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home