samedi, juin 03, 2006

A Lovely Saturday Afternoon

It didn't get much better than this. 74 degrees, partly sunny, dry, and so was the humor. Today was the Badger Blog Alliance spring fling/get together. I met so many wonderful people and families today, and to those of you that I didn't have an opportunity to speak with, I hope to next time. I think that the Wisconsin Blogosphere is pretty blessed to have such a great group of people who enjoy each others' company. Although I am new since February, I'm glad to be within the blogdom of you all!!!

And to the bloggers/readers who couldn't make it - hope you are able to next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger steveegg said...

Well, I'm a bit quiet especially arond beauty. It definitely was a great day for a picnic.

9:23 PM, juin 03, 2006  
Blogger realdebate said...

Glad you could make it, and I am pleased you enjoyed yourself!

8:14 AM, juin 04, 2006  
Blogger Billiam said...

I look forward to the next one so I can meet all of you..

12:15 PM, juin 06, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home