dimanche, juillet 30, 2006

Et Tu, Madame Couric?

Princess Katie Couric held up a flight this past week. Yes, the Perky One (debatable) threw such a hissy fit that the flight she was on - which was en taxi - stopped so that one of her dopey producers could catch the flight. She got out of her seat, pestered flight attendants, and got access to the pilot. "I'm Katie Couric, stop this plane."

You and I would be arrested for doing this, btw.

Yep. Federal agents, marshals, hell even the county sheriff would be barking up our trees.

Me? As I've indicated in the past, I'd happily take her on. Hell even being within five feet of my Peasant Ass would give her hives and make her throat swell up. My point is made.

Katie Couric. Still second fiddle. Still buying the best stylists money can buy. Still not hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Sorry... but I do have to disagree with you on that last point. She's kept herself up damn well. Granted... as soon as I turn off mute the shine is off that particular rose real quick.

1:36 PM, juillet 31, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

glrp. barff....

2:35 PM, juillet 31, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home