samedi, juillet 15, 2006

Ladies, Please....

Tonight Sliver and I went to Bastille Days. I saw something that I didn't see or notice on Friday night.

As we sat by la tour eiffel, we were astonished by....well first things first...the amount of hot guys.

But something was a lot more disturbing, and this was the attire of the women who were attending. Either with a date or with a female friend.

I'm talking aobut women between the ages of 28-45 (yes, 45) who were wearing outfits that were simply illegal. My question is this: how can these women be dressed as such and expect to be taken seriously?

And I believe that down deep, everyone wants to be taken seriously. If you've ever had your sense of self questioned, you know what I'm talking about.

I saw women wearing skirts that barely cleared their cheeks. Women in their mid 40s who looked like carrots, wearing skirts that only covered their rears, and cross-ties across their backs. No, really, it wasn't hot. In fact, people who were looking at them had a lot in common with gawkers at an accident.

Now, I wasn't dressed to a frump. I had a pretty outfit on, and it was bordering sexy. But it was classy. Don't these women understand classy? Why would they pass up class in favor of ...whatever they're in favor of....

Sliver and I were just beside ourselves when we saw this.

...and some of the honey fellas, but they were dressed appropriately.

5 Comments:

Blogger mavprops said...

yes, milwaukee women rule

1:35 PM, juillet 16, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

For the record, we were equally appauled by the men with watermelon sized tummies who felt the need to take off their shirts and strut their stuff. And I do mean all of their stuff.

Props to Bastille Days, all in all we had a great time.

2:02 PM, juillet 16, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Why yes, we did see some watermelon bellies! Although...the heat has kind of put me in their league...

8:45 PM, juillet 16, 2006  
Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

I thought the dress was classy, and sexy... :)

4:36 PM, juillet 17, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Well you know.... I do what I can

8:41 PM, juillet 17, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home