mercredi, août 30, 2006

How Many Down, How Many To Go...

Hmmm.

Shape of things to come?

Or a flash in the pan?

Temporarily or otherwise checking out of the blogosphere are:

Belle
Billiam
Casper
Ragnar's long gone
Truly will be on assignment at some point
Who knows what Aaron's fate will be...

...oh, wait...we're talking about Aaron!

And uhm... I've been somewhat remiss. I don't make a lot of promises because I'm unreliable, but if I can tell you anything, it's that I'm gifted with a sense of direction and like any old cat, I always end up finding my way home....

So for however near or far I am, you're all stuck with me.

8 Comments:

Blogger David Casper said...

Really. I'm not gone.

Forgotten?

Yes.

Gone?

Not by a long shot.

8:34 PM, août 30, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

("temporarily or otherwise")

At least until...the next rinking dright.

9:16 PM, août 30, 2006  
Blogger Aaron said...

...oh, wait...we're talking about Aaron!

What, Why?

9:29 PM, août 30, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Your tenacity is to be admired, my friend.

10:26 PM, août 30, 2006  
Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

And you're stuck with me since I've got a few years until TAM's 10th anniversary. I have to make it that long.

11:26 PM, août 30, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Disqualify?

Well as Casper says...

"It's not about being right, it's about being drinking"

5:47 AM, août 31, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

I was never here in the first place.

Ain't fiction fun?

12:41 PM, août 31, 2006  
Blogger Billiam said...

I've been told I've been gone for a long time. One of these days I'll find myself. Does that mean I'll be back? Hmmm...

6:07 AM, septembre 01, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home