mardi, août 08, 2006

I Heart Drinking Right

Folks, if you missed it, and I know some of your asses did, we had a great time at Drinking Right this evening over at Papa's Social Club.

In tow were:

(...and this doesn't mean you shouldn't be there the next time, because everybody and anybody should be...)

Clint
Dean
Aaron and Kelly
Elliot
Sliver
Asian Badger
Josh Schroeder and his lovely lady
Buzz
Truly
Sean Hackbarth
Wigs
Nick

...and the lovely and talented social director, Casper

If I missed anyone, continue to slap me upside the head until I recall the events accurately. If I have missed anyone, well, it just proves what a great time we had.

Lots and lots of topics this evening... but it isn't always political although it's unavoidable. Because you know, it's not about being right....

Now those of y'all that haven't yet made it (and you know who you are) hop to it. You have about one month to get it together. And, it's fun. Can't ya just shake yourself loose for one evening?

I thought so... ;)

12 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, I actually wanted to come, but was feeling a bit under the weather so after work I laid down for a few minutes, the next think I knew, it was 1:30 am!

12:06 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Patrick... you get a pass this time, but you can't hold out on us forever!

12:50 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

Y'all need to have one of these things just a little farther north... like maybe Beaver Dam? :) Better yet... Waupun! Walking distance! At least for me! :)

12:53 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger Truly said...

Sex Camp! It's on!

1:05 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger mavprops said...

you went out drinking and you didn't let me know. how dare you.

1:43 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Mav while we didn't invite you per say(because you are in Las Vegas you sillyhead)we did charge all of our drinks to your credit card so that you wouldn't feel left out.

Awwweeeee yeaghhhh Truly girl, Sex Camp is on!

3:38 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger Huck said...

A gift to you all for the next event is this Breathalyzer watch and obviously I don't know how to do links in Blogger comments (old dog/new tricks): http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/breathalyzer-wrist-watch-193064.php

4:43 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger mavprops said...

then come out here next time for some libations. remember, nothing closes out here.dd

5:00 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I would've loved to show up by I went to watch the Brewers get destroyed by the Cubs...

I had plenty there though, hopefully the next one!

9:33 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

I was with Neo. I don't remeber the ninth inning or talking mad trash to Cubs fans in the parking lot, so I know that I had a good time.

I will be present next time.

10:01 PM, août 09, 2006  
Blogger Tanker311 said...

I wasn't with Neo or DCS...but I was at the game. And I bet I had better seats than they did.

:oP

12:15 AM, août 10, 2006  
Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Well, we were right behind the Cubbies bull pen so we could talk extra mad trash, so there!

12:33 PM, août 10, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home