jeudi, août 31, 2006

Mee meee Meeeeemmmmmme.....

...No, I promise I won't sing. You'll all be sorry if I do inflict that on you someday, btw.

Chris also mentioned me in his meme. So here is my carnival of the bookshelf:

1) A book that changed my life:

The Impersonal Life by an anonymous writer (1926). Elvis Presley also had this book. It's the pure, unadulterated, agnostic voice of the spirit.

2) A book I’ve read more than once:

The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity.

3) A book I’d take to a desert island:

The New Testament

4) A book that made me laugh:

I know 12 Sharp by Janet Evanovich will.

5) A book that made me cry:

A book of Ronald Regan quotes

6) A book I wish had been written:

Probably the five-book series of the Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East. I lost book number two which is a very influential volume in the series. After losing two, I never really got through the rest of the five.

7) A book that should never have been written:

There are too many to list here. Let's start with anything that has Fabio on the cover. Or Al Gore.

8) A book I’m currently reading:

The King Within

9) A book I’m planning to read:

12 Sharp, Women who run with the wolves, some more Suze Orman, and Freakanomics.

Oh, and I'm about to go to Barnes and Noble right now to pick up my very own copy of The Supermodel Diet.

10) Five people I’ll send these questions on to: Would like to send to Sliver who does not have a blog but I think her answers will be interesting (honey there is lotsa room in the comments section!), Aaron, Lynn Hayes, Brenda Love, and... Chris Goodman. Nah just kidding. Sean has some experiences with a book or two...perhaps he can entertain :)

Whenever I move, the weight in the U-Haul is...mostly books.