mercredi, août 30, 2006

The SHUT UP Files

The Early Spin had a nice little feature this morning. The question was this: who irritates you to the point where the person can't even open their mouth to speak before it irritates you.

Some examples were Oprah, Rosie, Uncle Teddy the Swimmer...

I tried and tried to get through on the lines but I just got that delayed "all of our circuits are busy" message. Let me tell you I was ready. Sweaty palms, and all...

WHY didn't anyone call in and say Jim Doyle?

Or Russie Feingold?

I can barely make it through watching them inflate their lungs to speak.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

We've all got a list of people who irritate the bejabbers out of us. I've got a list that includes Doyle and Feingold. It also includes the infamous "Bob, the boinker", Kofi Annan, Al Franken, etc. Recently added to my list.... my sister in law! :)

11:11 AM, août 31, 2006  
Blogger Peter said...

I think Hitlary belongs on there too.

12:15 PM, août 31, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Let's start the "Put a Damn Sock In It" files.

12:24 PM, août 31, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Yes, my first nominee for the "Put A Damn Sock In It Files" is Paris Hilton.

I have endured her interviews, television shows, magazine covers but now she has taken it too far.

Yes, Paris Hilton has put out an "album". shiver

6:48 AM, septembre 01, 2006  
Blogger The Big Pilot said...

Partial List:
Hillary, Couric, Joel McNally, Juan Williams, Feingold, Paris Hilton, Mike Wallace, Laurie the diet chick on Ch. 4, Schumer, Harry Reed, Howard Dean, Jim Doyle, Cindy Sheehan, Nancy Pelosi, Brett Favre, Fat Teddy, Baba Walters.

5:20 PM, septembre 04, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Links to this post:

Créer un lien

<< Home