vendredi, septembre 29, 2006

Cheddar Chatter

I thought I'd trawl the cheddarsphere tonight and give a few quotes of the week. By no means am I planning a hostile takeover of MRQ, but I guess that sitting around on Friday and trying to decompress.... handfuls of oyster crackers later and all.... that I'd see what you all had to say this week. It's the least I can do for y'all since I didn't say much this week.


Street scamming isn’t murder, although I can see where it could lead to one. Elliot

I read your article in the Mirror. I thought I'd pass along a suggestion. You are trying too hard to impress Mr. Clinton. Just introduce yourself and bat your eyelashes next time. That should suffice. Jib

Feeling a little smarmy, are we Scottie? Fred

I sure hope the police beat them. Chris

I know that last time this blog was on a break I gave you six women at once. Quite frankly, I think I spoiled you all. Besides, Jenna is all the woman you need. Aaron

It makes me wonder... would it have been offensive if they were eating a banana during a gay pride march? Nick

Today, my attention span is shorter than the line for tickets at a Paris Hilton concert. Pug J

Hello pot, meet kettle. Fraley

"Ponts" Nicole Devin

And uh... shameless plug...

Peaches. Now that's a face only Daddy could love. Oh, wait, that IS Daddy's face. Jones

There you have it.

2 Comments:

Blogger realdebate said...

Sweet... Whenever you'd like to help with MRQ...

11:43 PM, septembre 29, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks for the plug... though the link to my post is broken :(

12:34 PM, septembre 30, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home