lundi, septembre 18, 2006

Get In Mah Belly

Warning, this is a rare occasion for an SATCMKE post.

Yesterday I was waiting in line at the Gap. Of course you can laugh, but I got a good deal. In front of me were two young gentelmens in line. Both of "emo" ilk.

I couldn't help noticing that one of them had his pants halfway down. I almost grabbed his belt and pulled it up. Then I noticed his friend. I'm not one for the emo look, but he was perfect. His friend with the pants down noticed that I was looking at Sir Perfect, who turns his head slightly and sees. His face was absolutely stunning. And he couldn't have been more than 22.

I could have rolled him up and eaten him raw.

And I highly recommend that the Gap hires him, now that he has a job application.

++++++++++++++++

By the way...

This is the Emo look.

8 Comments:

Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

LOL I thought that I was reading D-Listed there for a minute.:)

6:49 PM, septembre 18, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

it was a Peep Flashback.

8:56 PM, septembre 19, 2006  
Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

I am from the Land of the Clueless. What is an emo?

5:25 PM, septembre 21, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Yes! I thought that I was the only one not hip to the "emo" scene.

"Emo" is a haircut style for men.

6:51 PM, septembre 21, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

**Hawt**

9:49 PM, septembre 21, 2006  
Blogger Josh Schroeder said...

This 22 year old is not a fan of "emo".

10:37 PM, septembre 21, 2006  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Don't you feel like a dirty old woman eyeing the young guys now? I sure do. That being said, I would hit it!

8:56 PM, septembre 25, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

OMG Brenda! I said the exact same thing to my Mom. I said, it's the dirty old woman in me.

I'd hit it too. A couple of times as long as I'm at it.

8:59 PM, septembre 25, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home