samedi, septembre 16, 2006

It Stinks Y'all.

I've seen some posts condemning the actions of so-called Green supporters heckling Doyle. Folks, before you start casting stones consider this: it's an east-coast tactic. These aren't Greens. These are Doylies. Or Doilies for those of you who would like to show what you really think of them.

Gore implanted hecklers, Kerry implanted hecklers so he could have cute things to say back at them. Doyle and Anson And Friends are trying to make Green seem mean-spirited. Don't fly off the handle just yet.

Go on what you know. Go on how they think. Go on what you've seen libs do to conservatives who are trying to speak.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Possibly. But I find it interesting that when the left does it to the right, its automatically condemned, but when it happens the other way, it's "tactic". Those on the right can be just as prone to being stupid as people on the left. I don't assume the best.

And of course I'll eat my words if I'm wrong.

11:30 AM, septembre 16, 2006  
Blogger Dad29 said...

Very interesting possibility.

Especially with Anson Kaye running around.

3:17 PM, septembre 16, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

I think we'd prefer to believe that conservatives aren't like that, but sadly, there are as many serious wingnuts as there are moonbats. But, I honestly wouldn't put it past the other side to actually "plant" people to behave as such. :/

9:30 PM, septembre 16, 2006  
Blogger realdebate said...

Wrong Kate.... there are wingnuts by they are no where close to equaling the moonbats...

I had the same thought Phel...

9:47 AM, septembre 17, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home