samedi, septembre 23, 2006

Public Flogging

A group of Dallas residents beat a man who was showing pictures of naked women to children on a playground. They didn't kill him, but I can only hope that this will catch on. If the legal system slaps them on the wrist, if the internet apparently provides them "cover", then the only route to justice and humiliation and frankly, punishment, is this type of vigilantism.

I have no tolerance for this crap, in fact, my tolerance is so low it's infinite numbers of sub-zero. And I don't think enough people show that type of disdain - enough for children to see it. Too often children don't get the justice they deserve and too often adults don't display a severe enough disdain that children can see that the adults are protecting them.

And to some extent, the law obstructs them from doing so. Yeah, these residents will likely face battery or assault charges. I'd take that chance.

It's about time that these evil incarnates get what they deserve.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

No sane jury in the world will convict them.

1:25 PM, septembre 23, 2006  
Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I'm pretty confident that these men are going to be okay. As Peter said, no peers would convict them.

3:14 PM, septembre 23, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

My point is, the bad guys always seem to get away. If you shoot an intruder, you have to kill them or else you'd get sued for shooting them, do you understand my point?

So if justice again goes soft on evil and the perp pressed charges, I'd take the chance on having battery against a predator on my record - even if "Filed only".

3:44 PM, septembre 23, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home