samedi, octobre 14, 2006

MIA

For what it's worth, I want to tell you all something. About three months ago I began taking a medication for a mild health issue. Turns out that the side effects of said med were pretty major. So major that I didn't even realize that I was experiencing them.

I can laugh about it now, a little bit. But, that's because I don't entirely know better...yet.

So if I've been remiss in anything, or not quite the myself that you know and love, rest assured it's not permanent or intentional.

What was I talking about (see, this is what I mean). There isn't a whole lot that I expect to remember about the last three months. Don't take it personally, and try not to draw any conclusions because I can 99% guarantee that said conclusions will be incorrect.

It will be good when this is over. And hopefully when all I've forgotten is forgiven.

9 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Awwww, get better soon!

5:14 PM, octobre 14, 2006  
Blogger Patrick said...

On second thought... the rest of us could really have fun with this (said with an evil wicked grin).

5:15 PM, octobre 14, 2006  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

what did your doctor do, prescribe Demerol for an ingrown toenail?

7:14 PM, octobre 14, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Dear Ms. Jones,

You have fought a damn good fight now keep on keepin on. As always I've go your back.

Secret Person

8:51 AM, octobre 15, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

well at least you have your blog and other blogs to help refresh your memory ;)

I had something like this happen back in 87 but it was just a 3 month long drinking bender ;)

8:48 AM, octobre 16, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

But did ya have fun... that's the important question. :) Ok, and are ya gonna be all better is a good one too.

6:25 PM, octobre 16, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Hi everyone, I sure will. It'll take a little time... it's been the most stressful and strangely, most relaxing time I've had in a long time.

8:18 PM, octobre 16, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Just remember. Even when you're not at your best... you're still better than 99% of the rest of us. I'd say 100% of the rest of us... but I don't want to inflate your ego too much.

And hey... you can still say hi when you see me you know.

8:24 AM, octobre 17, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thanks :) Yeah I didn't mean to make a quick exit from Fourbucks, it was an awkward am-I-stigmatized kind of moment

9:18 PM, octobre 17, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home