mercredi, octobre 18, 2006

What's a Pinup to Do?

Well, you can all probably guess by now that I'm going out on Halloween as a 40's pinup. No surprises there.

Although I'm having a hard time figuring out what type of top to make. As in sew. Ebay has some great ideas, as usual. Have already bought the satin red material (a pinup must wear a red shirt with a black skirt, y'know). So what'll it be?

Pinup one



Pinup two



or, Pinup three?



Tawk amongst yahselves



(btw - yes I did modify pinup one - I picked the wrong pic)

Libellés :

8 Comments:

Blogger Huck said...

You'll freeze. Take a jacket.

9:18 PM, octobre 18, 2006  
Blogger Owen said...

Top? Why do you need a top at all?

9:59 PM, octobre 18, 2006  
Blogger Patrick said...

I thought you were going as a sniper, using Chris' AK?

6:23 AM, octobre 19, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

You call these pinups?

None of them would make it on the nose of any self-respecting bomber.

For shame!

12:55 PM, octobre 19, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

These is patterns my friend!

Last year I did have someone tell me I looked like I should be painted on the side of a b-52. Best compliment, ever.

1:07 PM, octobre 19, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

I'm with Mike on this one. You are going to freeze your tailfeathers off in any of those outfits.

Wait a minute here.... are we going to Florida to party with Mav for Halloween?

1:16 PM, octobre 19, 2006  
Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

B-52 bomber gal! Well done.


#2

10:16 PM, octobre 19, 2006  
Blogger Josh Schroeder said...

Elliot, I think your idea of the bomber girl would cause Phel to receive a citation for indecent exposure.

3:06 AM, octobre 22, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home