vendredi, novembre 03, 2006

Also at Target....

I overheard the following conversation:

Kid: "Mom are you going to vote on that marriage thing?"

Mom: "Of course"

Kid: "Well what're you going to vote?"

Mom: "I'm going to vote Yes."

Kid: "But Mom, you're s'posed to vote No!!"

At that time I had to casually float down the greeting card aisle to get a closer look. Mom didn't let me down. She told her son, who was about nine, exactly what No meant. I heard a few "buts", however Mom did a good job. She did her job.

Good for Mom :)

3 Comments:

Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

As you well know Ms. Phel I am with the kid on this one.

6:22 PM, novembre 04, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmmm I wonder what WEAC memeber wasted time they should have been using to TEACH to try and brainwash?

remember that comment is coming from a no vote lol

When will the Damn WEAC members learn that brainwashing children is their parents job. ;)

7:02 PM, novembre 04, 2006  
Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

It isn't the job of the WEAC thug to brainwash the kid with leftist garbage. It's the WEAC thug's job to teach the kid how to read, write and do math.

But maybe the WEAC thug isn't very good at that either.

8:03 PM, novembre 05, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home