jeudi, novembre 09, 2006

Meet Your New State Treasurer


Well, it could be worse.

Wait a second, no.... it couldn't.

So I am going to go straight for the mullet. Dem style. Out of context, but sadly, not that far out....

"...she also vows to work hard for her $62,549-a-year salary."

"In order to give the position her full attention, she'll take a leave of absence from her job with Milwaukee County (where she makes about $44,000 a year) and quit two other part-time jobs, one as a pharmacy technician at a local hospital and the other as a clerk at Boston Store."

"I might hang on the Boston Store job for a little while," Sass said. "I think I need a new wardrobe."

"Sass, 47, is single, and lived with her parents until five years ago. She has a black lab named Xena, rides a Harley and likes to hunt."

(I wonder what she likes to hunt... weasels? And why the hell hadn't her parents kicked her ass out of the nest??? Couldn't she afford to live on her own with all those part-time jobs?)

"[Dan Dilberti] said we'd be working closely and offered to show me the ropes," Sass said.

Dan, you might need to be added to the payroll, son. That last comment is a doozie. So's the mullet.

2 Comments:

Blogger realdebate said...

Laughing uncontrolably!

8:11 PM, novembre 09, 2006  
Blogger Huck said...

When I went for a walk this morning, I was as distressed as you about this but as I walked, I had the following thoughts: isn't it nice to know someone other than a career politician can get elected? Doesn't it show how useless some constitutional positions are if there are no prerequisites? What exactly does the Secretary of State in Wisconsin do, for instance? Of all the Dems elected, she will do the least damage.

8:13 PM, novembre 09, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home