dimanche, novembre 26, 2006

Nope. I Don't Like It.

I lied. But it was fun to say.

From time to time you've seen me post a picture of the wonderful Cinnamon The Disapproving Rabbit.

Well, Cinnamon's human, Sharon, is now selling t-shirts of said notorious disapproval. As Sharon would say, "blood. murder. mayhem". And congrats to the Birdchick, as we will be seeing a lot more disapproving rabbits in the future - on our coffee tables.

Here is the shirt design

And here is the staunch disapproval.

Don't let it put you off though. I'm sure Cinnamon's pickled tink.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

I had two pet rabbits once. A lop-eared and one that looked exactly like the Cadbury Bunny.

I let them roam the house but the lop eared one managed to climb a chair and fall off the back and break its neck and had to be put down.

The New Zealand White eventually died of old age but coexisted for years with my cats.

7:15 PM, novembre 26, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

Bunny looks warm....my feet are cold....connection? :)

10:13 AM, novembre 28, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home