samedi, novembre 11, 2006

This, Over The Thomas Crowne Affair?

:)

Sure took me a long time to wake up today and get out to the Download 2006. Then, on top of that, the Poor Woman's Cable (Channels 10/36) was showing the Thomas Crowne Affair.

It was really great to see other bloggers again, and some for the first time. All apologies for leaving so soon, but I needed to get a move on by 2:00. And, I kind of had to agree with Ace Reporter Huckleberry Dumbell - it was just a little too soon. This was reflected in quite a few of the conversations, I think. But you know, for all the bitter garbage you see on TV, portraying the Hatfields-and-McCoys battle of liberal vs. conservative, it's good to see that most of us can get together and have a civil if not enlightening time.

Thanks to Boots and Sabers and One Wisconsin for today's events.

See you all for the ho ho ho version of DR....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

At least everyone liked my t-shirt.

You missed the post-conference (the download download?) eat-and-drink.

I too caught a bit of the Thomas Crowne Affair. Faye Dunaway was quite crafty. It's my fave Steve McQueen movie--at least until I finally see The Great Escape. And don't get me started about how overrated Bullit is.

10:31 PM, novembre 11, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home