mardi, décembre 19, 2006

Run Fred, Run!

Fred at Real Debate Wisconsin has posted regarding his tentative aldermanic aspirations. They are yet to be confirmed, even by Fred, but I would be incredibly happy for him if he does decide to run. There have been local millings about the possibility of his candidacy, and correct me if I'm wrong but if people are talking, it's a good thing. If nobody was talking, well, I would be worried if I was Fred, and serious about it. Hey it won't take a lot of funds to get him recognized, right??

3 Comments:

Blogger realdebate said...

Thank you for your support...

I sound like a Bartles & James Commercial.

7:50 PM, décembre 19, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

of course, of course!

8:27 PM, décembre 19, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

Bartle & James? Do they still make that stuff? :)

8:46 PM, décembre 19, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home