jeudi, décembre 07, 2006

What Did They Know, and When Did They Know It?

Hearings my friends, we need us some hearings.

In the faux pas heard round the world, three other babes showed up at the White House holiday reception in the same 8,500 dress as the First Lady.

You'd think these ladies would have had enough sense to leave the party and change their dress out of respect for the first lady. Nope. Our beloved first lady had to go upstairs and change. I mean, do the right thing out of respect.

But what I want to know is this: who is the mole? What did these ladies know, and when did they know it?

I demand an investigation.

And then uhm, I want a no-bid process for next year so that the first lady comes to ME to design a one of a kind. Something the governess will appreciate :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I know I'm a guy, and therefore don't understand the subtleties that are related to situations like this... but I think it made sense for the First Lady to be the one to change.

After all, she was already at home. It's not like she had to drive somewhere, change, drive back, and go through the mandatory strip search again. Just a quick trip up the stairs and down again.

I think it's that down home Texas hospitality at work.

8:17 AM, décembre 07, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home