samedi, décembre 30, 2006

What're You Doing New Years Day?




(Mom, cover your ears. I mean, your eyes, or, nevermind....)



Has anyone here ever done a polar bear jump? In what type of weather? Were you sober? Would you do it again?

And, are you doing it this year?

Now this post would not be complete without an outtake from January 1, 2005:
"How was your New Years Eve? I did get your message about the Polar Bear Club - honey if I jump in the water they will think that I am a stranded whale, the nets will come out, the police will be called in. It just wouldn't be good."
Guess the bear for extra points!

8 Comments:

Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

I am taking a date to a NY's Eve party/belated wedding reception tonight.

I hope this doesn't mean that I should only kiss my date at the stroke of midnight. bahhhahaaha it's going to be a fun time tonight cats!

11:37 AM, décembre 31, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Hell... I wear a wetsuit when I jump into 50 degree water in June in Lake Mills... so I can't imagine jumping into even colder water during the winter without a wetsuit.

Although, if you're going to do it... this is the year to do it. It's pretty rare to have a Jan. 1st this warm.

12:44 PM, décembre 31, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

sliva gonna git some aaacccttt-shunnnn.

2:27 PM, décembre 31, 2006  
Blogger Aaron said...

I've always thought about doing this, probably just once.

I was going to ask if anyone was up to trying a polar bear dip this year.

I guess not!

4:12 PM, décembre 31, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

*blush*

4:55 PM, décembre 31, 2006  
Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

Never thought about doing it. Now that the Packers' game is over, I'll create my Happy New Year's post, set it to publish at midnight and go to bed.

Tomorrow, I'll just watch the Badgers' game. I think kickoff is 11:00.

11:15 PM, décembre 31, 2006  
Blogger realdebate said...

So sliver.... how was it?

5:40 PM, janvier 02, 2007  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

You know, I thought that things were going really well up to the point where he left me at the party for another woman.

Other than that it was all smooth sailing.

6:48 PM, janvier 03, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home