dimanche, janvier 07, 2007

Mademoiselle De Paris....

Well kids,

It's time for me to bid adieu for a week. I'll do some posting from Magny Le Hongre but that'll be as time and brainspace permit.

And it might not be in English. After all, I have to keep things real while I am in Euro mode.

Someday I'll blog about Euro Mode.

In the meantime, enjoy a song that was written expressly for moi, my favorite tune en Francais by Jacqueline Francois. Someday, one of these trips to Paris, I hope to meet her. Which I'm totally serious about btw :)



Fred will take over the honors of MRQ for two weeks - be a pal and send him anything that catches your eye.

And thanks to Aaron for the bandwidth!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Have a great trip. Hope all the hard work and preperation makes everything go just as you hoped.

6:25 AM, janvier 08, 2007  
Blogger Michael said...

Stay safe.

7:50 AM, janvier 08, 2007  
Blogger still Unreal... said...

Have phun, Phel.

9:55 AM, janvier 08, 2007  
Blogger Other Side said...

Ah, France. I still remember Avignon in 1983 ... my first cup of espresso. What is up with this tiny cup, I thought back then?

And the battlements in Carcasonne were cool.

I wish I knew French. My German language skills did not help me much at the time (nor would they now as I have forgotten most).

Have a good time.

10:55 PM, janvier 08, 2007  
Blogger realdebate said...

Two weeks???? I thought I was @^&!*()@^#!&)^!&*)$^!_

Okily dokily neighborino.

Shut up Flanders.

12:24 AM, janvier 09, 2007  
Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

arrivederci!

10:44 PM, janvier 09, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home