vendredi, janvier 05, 2007

Now and Then...

I'm reminded that I've made some truly good purchases in my life. Well worth the investment, especially if it provides hours and hours of fun, joy, happiness, all of the above.

Two albums by Mike Ness fall right smack dab into this category.

First: Under the Influences

My favorites? Wildwood Flower. Six More Miles

Second: Cheating at Solitaire

Favorites... Don't Think Twice, It's Alright. Devil in Miss Jones, Rest of Our Lives, Ballad of A Lonely Man, If You Leave Before Me.

Tonight I took them out because I'm - you guessed it - working. I bought them back in 2000 and never once regretted it. Just wish Senor Ness would tour a little more often with this set.

2 Comments:

Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Try as I have I just can not get into Mr. Ness's music. I have heard that he puts on a hell of a show though.

3:17 PM, janvier 06, 2007  
Blogger still Unreal... said...

"Devil in Miss Jones"......uh...like the movie?

4:18 PM, janvier 06, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home