mercredi, janvier 31, 2007

Well that was a nice time.

I met a lot of nice people tonight, and I'm glad that they were all outgoing because I'm sure... not. Sitting next to me was Phil Gerbyshak. Stop on over by Phil's terrific blog, he's the newest addition to the blogroll and hopefully he won't mind me trawling his blog once a week for MRQ.

Also there was Basher51 who sat with us for a while. It looks like he's still in the process of startup so I'll watch his url. Or Basher could just, y'know, send an email once he's up and running.

I was surprised at how many of the blogosphere showed up, being tired and all, as I wasn't sure how long I'd stay to begin with. Nick, Casper, Sean, Dean, Triticale, and of course, the podfather, the babbydaddy, Aaron. (with his babymomma too :).

Well I'm nearly out of battery power, so I'll see you all soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Thanks Phel! It was fun to meet you too! See you around the blog-o-sphere!

10:22 PM, février 01, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home