lundi, février 12, 2007

Another Music Post

Jesus and Mary Chain with Hope Sandoval of Mazzy Star.

I heart Hope. She has an incredible voice - and she's beautiful to boot. Good for her.

This is a great song - "Sometimes Always" - something about the way she sings the line "you went away, but now you're back" holds a little something for everyone.

What I love about Mazzy Star and Hope's independent work is the folk, Americana sound. This song, with the Jesus and Mary Chain sounds very much like the Velvet Underground, only not so darned depressing.

Guess what I'll be listening to very soon during my drive :)

Libellés : ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I love Mazzy Star I knew their was a reason I liked you PJ lol ;)

3:41 PM, février 19, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home