dimanche, février 04, 2007

I'm Just Going to Say The Colts

But by a pretty good margin, 10 or so.

And I think it's for sentimental reasons. Particularly one time in I think 1994 or so when they played the Steelers and were robbed of a touchdown within the last few minutes of the game.

And also, Jim Harbaugh. Totally not the current quarterback (all you men out there - I know that) but when I think of the Colts I think of Harbaugh and I just like the guy.

Last but not least, I went to college in Illinois and the Bears practiced right behind my college. I should pull for them out of proximity but I think that being a Packers fan and a Bears fan (even for one day) are mutually exclusive.

Unless they were playing a team I really hated like the Vikes. Then it would be go Bears. Not this time though. Go Colts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

I would say you'd better go Colts, but that would be bullying, and that's just not my style.

Besides, it's more my style to just ask it as a personal favor. Since I'm from Indy and all....:)

Yeah...that's a good reason....that's the ticket!

2:00 PM, février 04, 2007  
Blogger Kate said...

Dang darlin', yer gud! :)

5:26 PM, février 05, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home