vendredi, février 02, 2007

On The Other Hand, I Can't Wait To Get Near More Global Warming








because....

I, Phel Jones, am taking my vacay in Death Valley. And I'm going to spend a night or so in Vegas to see how Brother Mav and his babymomma live!

And this is how a vacation ought to be when you are in dire need of decompression. Wide open spaces, beautiful and varied landscape, open road, a pair of tight aviator shades and a bandana... and a Kia Rio. I love my country.

Two weeks and counting....

UPDATE: I have offically upgraded to a convertible. Word!

6 Comments:

Blogger still Unreal... said...

T-minus 5 days to Vega$ for me, Phel. ;-D

11:00 PM, février 02, 2007  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Mav is going to be a daddy?

11:46 AM, février 03, 2007  
Blogger mavprops said...

no kids yet. still working on the marriage thing

6:54 AM, février 04, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I was just being, you know, all hip and stuff. Babymomma is also "girlfriend" in that thar urban dictionary

8:59 AM, février 04, 2007  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

I am just not hip to the slang.

11:31 AM, février 04, 2007  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

A convertible? Wowza. I expect a picture of you with your snoopy aviator glasses on while.

11:50 AM, février 05, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home