lundi, février 12, 2007

Why Yes, I Am Up Past My Bedtime

And to top it off, I've been up since 2:30. Why? Well, why is the sky blue? Why is Theresa Estness the mayor of Tosa? Why does Nicole Devin insist on speaking as if she understands the job of the CEO?

No seriously it's likely that I have an ulcer so I've been up a long time. It was a long day, I had my review today, and I am looking forward to a restful exhale in the desert in about, oh, 72 hours.

But the good news in all of this. Anna Nicole Smith is still dead. We only had two inches of snow. We live in the freest, best country in the world. I am still lactose intolerant. Right now I stink. And MRQ is all ready for your perusal.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

I got bad news....1-3 more inches of snow on the way today :)

Ducking

5:00 AM, février 13, 2007  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Good God you are funny when you are sleep deprived.

7:36 AM, février 13, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Oh that's nothin :) you of all peeps know that!

8:24 AM, février 13, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home