samedi, avril 28, 2007

The Ever-Expanding Circle

First things first, what a beautiful day.

I tried to sit inside today for the Blog Summit, but I just couldn't. I was full of nervous energy and other excitement bouncing around inside of me and made an executive decision to get my narrow rear outside. I made a slippery little exit so as to go unnoticed...

This evening I had also had plans, by that point, I was reasonably content in the thought that I'd seized the day. Without, you know, taking a nap.

So this evening I got together with a group of bloggers from the MyFoxMilwaukee blogs. Tonight I met Gitrdone, saditalianeyez, Barbiedoll1959, highwayrun, and ididwhat. We had a really great evening of spirited conversation: Goofy neighbors, funny police stories, our veterans, hilarious quotables, life stories and blogging stories. I hadn't met them before, but we all hit it off swimmingly and it was a really great time.

And next time, I'll actually have a drink and a smoke :)

PS: I forgot the quote of the evening: "I'm not here to help you, I'm here to take pictures" highwayrun1

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

You sly devil....it was nice to actually get to meet you face to face....although it was short to say the least....perhaps next time we'll actually get to chit chat....

You're right...it was a nice day...way too nice for the way I was dressed...I feel like I violated a blogger code of ethics :)

Oh well....it was a spirited event and I FINALLY got to put faces to blogs....and even went to the after-event for a short time before I had to got get my daughter....

5:43 AM, avril 29, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Hi Pete, definitely make it to Drinking Right sometime, we always have a blast. Dress code or no dress code!

9:51 AM, avril 29, 2007  
Blogger Pete Fanning said...

I should have wore jeans....I always wear jeans.....you definitely caught me out of character :)

5:29 PM, avril 29, 2007  
Blogger still Unreal... said...

...and now cracking the top 100 on the list of Things That Make You Go 'Hmmmmm...':

"...get my narrow rear outside."

huhu-huhuhuh-huhu

5:47 PM, avril 29, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Narrow rear in gear, outside, whatever!

8:32 PM, avril 29, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home