lundi, avril 02, 2007

MRQ. The "WTF" Edition.

Being that RDW is locked out by Blogger at the moment, Monday Random Quotes is being temporarily relo'd to The Confidentials. Note: This only required a little ingenuity on my part. Fema trailers and ATM cards were not necessary.

So, now that Blogger's stolen the show...

I wanted to say a great big heartfelt Good Luck to Fred Dooley tomorrow in the race for Alderman. Keep busy, Fred. And let us know if you need a porta party! Who am I kidding, we'll all be watching.

And without further ado... I present to vous... Monday Random Quotes.


Find a way to freeze dry sushi, ASAP! Aaron.

"I've been informed by an anonymous Yellow Peep Apostle that the Chocolate Jesus is in fact not being hidden in a refrigerated truck, but instead in a cool dark cave with a 30 ton Jelly Belly rolled in front. Plans are to unveil it in 3 days where it will go to it's new home. The tin foil blanket covering the Chocolate Jesus has already been promised to an Italian Church." Nick.

And if that isn't in the Bible, well, it should be. Casper

posting from phone, typos don’t count. Patrick

Oh Sweet Jesus, where was the National Guard? Pundit Nation

Did anyone in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board actually go to school? Elliot

FOX INTERACTIVE MEDIA ENTERS INTO LANDMARK AGREEMENT WITH THE AMERICAN MIND BLOG. Sean (yes, it was funny)

We're either a bunch of Nostradamuses or full of crap. We'll see in 161 games. Steve

Hint: it has nothing to do with the lint in my pocket. Still Unreal

Harak, briefly put, is a possessed man. Brian at Gop3

I also tell my daughter, “no dating until after you’re married!”. Jimi

Some of these monkeys, however, clearly deserve a spanking. Triticale

5 Comments:

Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

You're darn right it was funny. I'm still laughing. Too bad I don't think I'll ever be able to top this.

11:54 PM, avril 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Sterling job Phel, thanks for hosting!

12:14 AM, avril 03, 2007  
Blogger still Unreal... said...

Dammit!
And I was here for the ATM cards.
Will people be allowed to donate to me on their taxes a year+ later, then?

1:38 PM, avril 03, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thanks all... ah the joys of MRQ!

9:07 PM, avril 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

8:47 PM, avril 04, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home