dimanche, avril 22, 2007

So I Was At The Lakefront Today....

Yes, I know you are all surprised.

But I just feel like sayin' it. The whole thug walking the thug dog thing makes me sick. I don't see families walking down at the lakefront. I see thugs with their thug girlfriends and their stupid thug dogs. Pit bulls, bulldogs, mastiffs, all on big chains. It feels like the lowest common denominator has risen to status quo. It makes me sick and it makes me sad.

And just for the hell of it, I'm gonna say it again because what it is, bears repeating:

Thug, thug, THUG!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

You can always tell when someone is raising a thug puppy too, it is a pitbull puppy with a huge chain and often times a weight hanging off of that. The thought behind that is to make the dogs shoulders and neck stronger so they can be better fighters, which leads to bigger thug dogs.

6:10 AM, avril 23, 2007  
Blogger Nick said...

When were you down at the Lakefront... because I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Granted I'm flying by at 20-25 mph on my bike. But still, when I'm sitting in the passenger seat of my car putting on my bike shoes and taking them off, I wasn't seeing it. And I wasn't seeing it at the couple of stop lights at various points by the lakefront.

I saw lots of couples walking and holding hands. I saw a college girl with a Paris Hilton kick me dog. I saw some folks tooling around on bikes on the path. I saw a nice elderly couple going for a stroll. I saw some folks on roller blades. Sure, I saw a thug or two... but that was far from the majority where I was.

I saw Milwaukee.

11:24 AM, avril 23, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I was on foot, it was in the afternoon. I walked around dog after dog after dog. I even stepped OVER some "dog".

11:27 AM, avril 23, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home