dimanche, mai 13, 2007

My Turn

Fuzz did it, Owen did it, now me. I had some interesting hits these past two weeks, here goes:

26 miles across the sea (I had 52 hits, no wonder)
Courtney Gerrish (and "Courtney Gerrish Shooting")
Chris Goodman Fox 6
Blogstalking (this one came from Washington DC, loves it)
Pesto bratwurst (no idea...)
Bunning, Disapproving Rabbits
Pinup (well thank you)
Hot ass mess
Shoe dangler
Murth mobile (not "mirth")
Theotis Tate
Ronson Touch Tip Lighters, Maltese Falcon Desk Lighter, Sam Spade's Lighter
53206 Foreclosures
springfield long slide v16
Ethtanol from Weed
what weighs the most in per cubic foot (you came to the wrong place, son)
"we put the nut in nutrition"
Alec baldwin borderline personality disorder
Girl for Halloween
Hot Cha Cha

Sometimes, I question people's sobriety when the sit down to Google things. Or, if for some reason, they thought that nobody was looking. Especially Ms. Phel Jones :)

Libellés :

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

I must not be posting anything that unusual because all my search terms on Google Analytics are pretty normal....and that's after having skimmed the who list captured since I made the switch to analytics.....

I'll have to start writing more creative posts :)

1:24 PM, mai 13, 2007  
Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

I know a Jimmy Cha Cha.

1:25 PM, mai 14, 2007  
Blogger Pete Fanning said...

I DID IT...I'm so proud of myself...I actually got someone to enter the search terms "blond and thong" to hit my site :)

Happy happy joy joy :)

7:29 AM, mai 16, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home