mercredi, juin 13, 2007

The Quotable Co-Worker

Normally, I never, ever ever have anything work-related on my blog. But, I tend to keep a sticky around with a running tally of co-worker quotes. No secret about it, if people make the sticky, they know it.

Here are some of the quotes from the past few months:

"This will end in tears, too"

"Let's take a mental freudian ski jump on to the next topic"

"Take a wild screaming guess"

"It's like being nibbled to death by ants"

"I'm out of here. My inner [co-worker name] is running around all over the place."


And last but not least, I have to repeat a quote from one of the Fox 6 blog get togethers:

"I'm not here to help. I'm here to take pictures"

Loves it. Happy hump day everyone.

UPDATE: Another one:

"I am leaving a trail of debris everywhere"

Libellés :