lundi, juin 18, 2007

Want!


I just saw a report on this book on ABC World News Tonight (no, I don't have cable, and furthermore, I am hardly deprived!)

Quel book? The Dangerous Book for Boys

Kind of reminds me of a lot of the stuff that was in Boy's Life magazine, which yes, I read when I was a kid. Here is a snippet of what's in the TOC:

Making a Battery
Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
Building a Treehouse
Skipping Stones
Tripwire
Pinhole Projector

They had the mandatory 15 seconds of whining. What About The Girls???

I have an answer.

Pick up book. Read.

If you can't do that, then you better sit there and wait for someone to rescue you. The stiller and quieter you sit the better

Libellés :

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Oh My God! I thought "I" was the only person in Milwaukee that didn't have cable LOL

5:25 AM, juin 19, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home