vendredi, juillet 20, 2007

Friday Music

Oh durh.....maybe I'm still under the weather. I meant to post the second video - which is "Story of My Life". One of the most excellent Social D songs, evah!

I am in a Social Distortion/Mike Ness kind of mood today. And when I say mood, I don't mean a moody mood. I'm finally starting to turn the corner and feel better from whatever I came down with that flattened me. Last night I even sewed a bit, which I haven't been able to focus on for about a week and a half.

But today I have my Social D cd's in the car, and all is good in the world :)



Here's Mike Ness looking like Jason Priestly, c. 1990.

Libellés : ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

"Bad Luck" is my fave Social D song.

7:25 PM, juillet 20, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Oh absolutely - and I also loved their version of ring of fire.

It's hard to believe this video is almost 17 years old.

9:32 PM, juillet 20, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home