lundi, juillet 23, 2007

A Sleepy Jones Greeting

Well y'all, I delivered the first three outfits to the boutique today.

Nothing could have been more satisfying than the look on the owner's face when she saw my work. She was visibly smitten with the quality and the design. She said, and I quote, "This is Boutique quality work, and I can charge boutique prices for it".

One of her models was there, and she asked her to try it on. When she came out to show us, I can't really explain how it made me feel to see my work on this person. Even the owner tried it on and she looked great in it too. She fell in love with the top and I don't blame her, it's very pretty.

She asked if I would be able to make the top in two additional sizes, she doesn't expect them by this Saturday's show, and I don't know if I can make it by then, but I'll do what I can. The top will retail at $120 apiece, so that's motivating. I already have the pattern sized for 10 and 12.

But tonight, I have to sleep. My work here is, well, not done. But a huge milestone has been met. I can't wait to see it on the runway this weekend.

Go Wayne :)

Libellés :

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Phel!!!!!!!!!!!

3:54 AM, juillet 24, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

that's awesome phel!

6:08 AM, juillet 24, 2007  
Blogger Nick said...

! ;)

8:27 AM, juillet 24, 2007  
Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for your!

7:22 PM, juillet 24, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thanks so much everyone, it's really a thrill to see all of this!

5:52 AM, juillet 26, 2007  
Blogger still Unreal... said...

...you go, girl......!

7:30 AM, juillet 26, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home