jeudi, juillet 26, 2007

Well Said

In my half awake, un-caffeinated stupor, I read through this post over at the Wigderson Library: Poking a Stick In The Bear Cage. Wigs offers some quick commentary on an image posted over at Carrick Bend, and the flood of hits it's received in response from Pundit Nation.

So I went over to Carrick to see what the buzz was all about. I read this response to Pundit readers:
The post that so very infuriated your blogger is of an F-Troop (old TV show) image with Doyle and Lawton put into the places of the two calvary soldiers who are corrupt and stupid.

I will leave it up to you to decide their place. But before your self righteous glands go into overtime keep in mind the irony of a blogger who links to another claiming that it is insensitive after they post a compilation of cartoon Jesus/God jokes. I do understand that the American left has no moral compass but at least they should attempt to hide their hypocrisy.

I just thought that was very well said.

That is all.

Libellés :

4 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

I wholeheartedly agree Phel.....

6:07 AM, juillet 26, 2007  
Blogger still Unreal... said...

"your self righteous glands go into overtime"

Classic.
I, too, agree Phel.

7:27 AM, juillet 26, 2007  
Blogger David B said...

Wow. I'm honored.

9:29 AM, juillet 26, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

As well you should be :)

12:49 PM, juillet 26, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home