vendredi, août 03, 2007

Eight Random Facts

The GREAT! Phil Gerbyshak has tagged me for eight random facts... I am only too happy to oblige, I am a Leo, after all. That little factoid was a freebie.

1. I am a fan of Charo's flamenco guitar playing
2. My pet peeves are door dings, people who litter, and especially people who throw cigarette butts out their car windows
3. I was very overweight for most of my life
4. I am an empath
5. I met Berke Breathed and Carl Sagan in the same evening. I totally lied to Carl Sagan, but I was young and not quite with it yet.
6. I've traveled to eight different countries
7. Despite my extroverted writing style, I am an introvert.
8. My best timing for a 5k is 25:55 minutes

There :)

Now to pick some unsuspecting souls to tag.... Scott, Still Unreal, Fred, Rebecca, Nick, Kate.

Gotcha!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In light of these eight facts I have three questions:

a) Charo?
b) What did you tell Carl Sagan?
c) CHARO???

7:02 PM, août 03, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

just for that question, I'm tagging YOU, Keith!

7:03 PM, août 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have you know Aaron already tagged me...

http://www.productionninja.com/newslink.asp?article=425

Unless you're saying that I have to come up with 8 more random facts. I hope that's not it, because the first 8 took me forever.

8:27 PM, août 03, 2007  
Blogger Nick said...

One of these days you're going to have to fix my link you know :P

Though I do find the .nt to be kinda funny given that I'm a software guy.

9:06 PM, août 03, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Nick - you know that's intentional :)

Keith...I'll give you a pass...THIS time

9:15 PM, août 03, 2007  
Blogger still Unreal... said...

"Berke Breathed"
kinda my hero growing up lol.
i still have the 'Billy and the Boingers' record that came in the back of one of his compilation books featuring Opus's tuba solo.
ah, memories.....

9:34 AM, août 04, 2007  
Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Ah Phel, these are very interesting insights into who you are. Thanks for sharing them. I learn a little more about you every time you write, especially with nuggets like these. Thanks for playing along!

9:20 AM, août 05, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home