jeudi, août 09, 2007

Wrong

This is irritating.
THURSDAY, Aug. 9, 2007, 7:32 a.m.
By Linda Spice

Pit bulls attack 3 outside TMJ4 studios

Four pit bulls that had gotten beyond the secured fence of Milwaukee's TMJ4 studios attacked and bit three people as they left the building about midnight last night, according to Milwaukee police.

The victims were a 57-year-old man, a 41-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman. Two had minor injuries and one was moderate. None were life-threatening, police said.

Police said the dogs appeared to be running together but it is unclear how they ended up on the property at 720 E. Capitol Drive.

...........

It does not appear that the dogs have owners.

.........

Watch raw video from TMJ4

When we were doing our move last week, I saw a doberman and another unidentified mutt romping down the street toward us. I had no idea what their temperments were like, but all I could see was two unsupervised animals that I could only assume were from homes of irresponsible owners. In this neighborhood, it's not uncommon to see pit bulls or other animals with irresponsible owners.

My brother did his best to ward them off, and we were lucky.

But if one of them attacked any member of my family - I'll tell you this....

I would want to be armed, and unafraid to use it.

No different here with WTMJ. If I was one of these people who were attacked I would damned well want to be armed. We can't conceal carry, and it's incidents like these that make me consider open carry.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

Blogger Dad29 said...

See you in slam, dear.

Open Carry will get you at LEAST a muni citation for "disturbing the peace."

Concealed is smarter. If you have to use it, you can always call a lawyer before saying ONE WORD about the incident.

10:36 AM, août 10, 2007  
Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Yeah, I'm sure the local boys in blue would want a few questions with you if they see you walking down the street "Doc Holliday" style, two on the hips. Would be quite a vintage statement though. Really vintage.

2:13 PM, août 10, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home