vendredi, septembre 28, 2007

25,000, I hardly knew ye...

I started using sitemeter about three months after I began this blog. At the time I was just over 1,000 hits. So really, I've never "tracked" my traffic or had much interest in hitting numbers. I love to blog, and that's where my attention and energy is focused - the love of the game.

So this morning I logged in to sitemeter and I was surprised to see that it read 25,456 hits. Give or take a few. I didn't realize that many people read it, or stumbled across it while searching for things like "shoe dangling", "demotivators", or "Michael Moore Derangement Syndrome"

Anyhow, I wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to my regular and oft-times readers. When I was about two years old it was a big joke in my family to show me some nifty object because I'd say "how niiiice". And it is :)

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I gave up trying to track. Referrer spam makes it impossible to get an accurate read. As long as I get at least one comment a week, I'll keep blogging. ;)

7:06 AM, septembre 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Well done Phel! No doubt you've got quite a few loyal fans. I'm here for the passionate tips and stories you write! Here's to 25k more!

7:15 AM, septembre 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Thank you for your interesting blog.

2:12 PM, septembre 28, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thank you all :)

And, you're welcome!

6:07 PM, septembre 28, 2007  
Blogger steveegg said...

Congrats, Phel. Can't say I'm there yet (I started tracking a long time after I started off, and my current counter started in April).

Elliot, remind me to comment at least once a week :-)

8:14 AM, septembre 30, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home