samedi, septembre 29, 2007

Alright. Everyone Take A Deep Breath.

I'm just sayin. What's with all of the attitude today?

Maybe it's the move of Mars from Gemini to Cancer, but I have dealt with more people today who fit the following description:

- Irritable
- Distracted
- Introverted (in a bad way)
- Removed
- Cranky

This morning I went to yoga, and everyone there was friendly, as always. Went to the post office and believe it or not, everyone there was friendly too.

I get to an event this afternoon with two friends of mine who are as you'd guess, friendly people. They were friendly. But half of the people I ran into who I know on a normal basis were acting, well, weird. I even ran into someone I went to high school with who I have emailed with sporadically, and she acted like I wasn't even there. And to my knowledge, we've never once had a falling out.

Just strange. I don't know what's in the air.

Anyhow.

Back to our regularly scheduled feisty fun-ness. Tonight I am getting my pinup on and going to see a jump swing band with a fellow blogger who is one of the superest people I know. So there, take that all you crabby, no fun, crabbypeople.

Libellés :

5 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

Oh go take a flying leap....into a giant moon jump...in fact I haven't done one of those in ages...it's about time :)

Sorry your day was like that....mine was ok...except I had to chase for a part for my new iPod Classic because Apple is getting all greedy...but that's another post....

3:33 PM, septembre 29, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I find it funny that you said that, because there was a moon jump at this event!
Hope you find the elusive ipod part.... have you checked ebay??

3:55 PM, septembre 29, 2007  
Blogger Nick said...

Maybe it's you.

4:26 PM, septembre 29, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I don't know, Nick. I think maybe you're regretting that you missed out on your opportunity to take a shot at me today :0

5:05 PM, septembre 29, 2007  
Blogger Patrick said...

Well, I don't give a rat's @zz about Mars or Gemini or anything else, but:

- Irritable
- Distracted
- Introverted (in a bad way)
- Removed
- Cranky

Yep, guilty on all counts, but it's been more than just a day, the whole past week has sucked...


I have found that violent video games have taken the edge off a bit.

5:48 PM, septembre 29, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home